Converge finalists announced!
21 August 2012
Converge Top Ten Announced!
Converge Challenge aims to support the next generation of Scottish research entrepreneurs in business and technology.
Congratualtions to those who have made the Converge Challenge top ten.
- Mr Sam Zawadzki - AdvancetoGo - University of Edinburgh
- Ms Eleanore Irvine - BioGelX - University of Strathclyde
- Dr Lee Baker - Chi-Squared Innovations Limited - University of Dundee
- Prof Derryck Reid - Chromacity - Heriot-Watt University
- Dr Ekaterina McKenna - Dynamic Bioarray - University of Glasgow
- Dr Paul Brennan - EcoSurgical - University of Edinburgh
- Mr Jack Hoy-Gig Ng - Sansible - Heriot-Watt University
- Mr David McGahon - Smart Paint - University of Strathclyde
- Ms Tracy Thomson - TigTag Events - University of West of Scotland
- Mr Mat Miehling - Zuriel - Edinburgh Napier University
All these projects have now gone to the final set of external judges, and the list will be further narrowed to six finalists who will pitch to these judges on the morning of the finals, the 27th September 2012. The Judges' decision on who makes the top six will be made and announced in the week commencing 3rd September.