They’re designed to give business executives, policy-makers, entrepreneurs and leaders the skills to lead the rapidly-changing low carbon economy.
So far, around 1,000 delegates have benefitted from our programmes, both in the UK and abroad.
Examples of previous training we’ve organised:
- Energy Informatics. A world-class two-day executive workshop for entrepreneurs, investors, corporate leaders and policy makers.
- Low Carbon Economic Policy & Implementation. A programme about overlapping EU, UK and Scottish regulations and governance, and how this affects delivery of low carbon outcomes.
Feedback from past delegates:
- 26% of delegates said the ECCI workshop went beyond their expectations.
- 78% of delegates said they’ll apply what they learned during the workshop in their company or new venture immediately.
- Overall workshop rating: 9 out of 10.
Who delivers the training?
Our in-house experts team up with our host institution, the University of Edinburgh, and external specialists to deliver courses. This allows us to tap into a wealth of academic resources, as well as expert minds from around the world. Past training partners include Harvard, MIT, RBS and the UK Foreign Office.
In 2013 we launched executive education in India for the first time, partnering with IIT Bombay. And in 2014, we worked with Skills Development Scotland to develop and deliver high quality executive education, skills and training.
“A healthy and thriving future needs low carbon leaders who can negotiate challenges and build on opportunities. Our courses provide delegates with the insights and expertise to steer the right course.” ECCI Executive Director, Andy Kerr
Leadership for a Zero Carbon World
ECCI is launching a new online professional education programme, Leadership for A Zero Carbon World: Cities, States and Regions. It will offer a portfolio of online training and learning modules for UK as well as international business people. The idea is to enable leaders and key decision-makers to take action and help create a zero carbon world.
Leadership for a Zero Carbon World launches in the summer of 2018. If you’re interested in this programme, or our other bespoke training/professional development, please just get in touch.